past and present works of narrative production
The Victim (2012)
It's Over (2012)
Runaway (2012) - DIR. Marc Kharrat
Runaway is a short Lebanese-American film about family, change, and letting go of your past. When Sabah and her family move to America to be closer to family, Sabah's oldest daughter, Cherine, begins to experience the freedoms that teenagers are allowed. But due to Sabah's strict parenting and disapproval of her daughter's actions, Cherine runs away.
Now, with family gatherings always around the corner, Sabah must choose whether to accept her mistakes as a dictating parent and face her past, or continue her stubborn way of thinking and eventually lose her youngest daughter as well. With the help of her sister and brother-in-law, Layla & Karim, Sabah must change her ways for better or for worse. Ultimately, it's up to her.
Credit: writer, director, editor
- Beirut International Film Festival 2012 (Lebanon)
- Lebanese Film Festival 2012 (Australia)
- Arab Camera Festival 2012 (Netherlands)
- California International Shorts Film Festival 2013 (U.S.A.)
- International Family Film Festival 2013 (U.S.A.)
Delorean (2012) - DIR. Seth Craven
One man's secret is another man's obsession.
Credit: co-producer & 1st assistant director
Bad Blood (2011) - DIR. Bryce Marerro
A hot-headed black-power advocate goes undercover in a corrupt hospital to find out the truth surrounding his father's mysterious death.
Credit: editor, post production supervisor, vfx/titles
- Los Angeles International Underground Film Festival 2013 (U.S.A.)
- San Diego Black Film Festival 2013 (U.S.A.)
- Independent Filmmaker's Showcase 2013 (U.S.A.)
- Genre Film Festival 2013 (U.S.A.)
- Los Angeles Reel Film Festival 2013 (U.S.A.)
The After Party (2010) - DIR. Neema Sadeghi
After arriving late to the Halloween party, a young girl finds herself in a life threatening situation. Made for the PGA 48HR Film Fest for the Debra Hill Foundation